Trinity Baptist Church COVID-19 Updates
Recently, the CDC updated their guidelines for COVID-19 safety protocols for individuals who have been fully vaccinated. So, beginning Sunday, May 16th, we will be amending our safety protocols for the Mulberry and TriPoint campuses to the following:
- For those individuals who are fully vaccinated (2 weeks after the second Pfizer or Moderna vaccination dose, or 2 weeks after the Johnson & Johnson dose), masks and social distancing while on campus will be optional.
- For those individuals who are not fully vaccinated, masks and social distance are strongly encouraged.
Please take a moment to self-screen for any of the following symptoms before attending Sunday worship services. If you are experiencing any of the symptoms listed below, please refrain from attending in-person service and join us online at 10:45am through Facebook or Livestream.
Persistent Cough • Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing • Chills • Repeated shaking with chills • Muscle pain • Headache • Sore throat • Loss of taste or smell • Diarrhea • Feeling feverish or a measured temperature of 100 degrees • Known close contact with a person who is confirmed to have COVID-19.
For adult Sunday school protocols, please contact your Sunday School Leader and/or the Pastor who directly works with your class. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
July 25, 2021
Pastor Search Team
- This Sunday, July 18th, our Summer Sunday Schedule will be as follows:
- 9:00 – 10:00 Worship at MULBERRY
- 10:15 – 11:15 Special Business Meeting in the Sanctuary
- 11:30 – 12:30 Worship at TRIPOINT
- Immediately Following Worship: Business Meeting at TRIPOINT
- “HOW GREAT IS YOUR GOD?” is my message for this Sunday, taken from Psalm 8:1; John 9:1-12; Psalm 8:9. The services are also available by live-streaming through our website or on Facebook Live at 9:00 a.m. and 11:30 a.m.! A digital bulletin for both services is provided so you can follow along during worship, both at home and in-person, with your smart devices.
Streaming Hope Capital Campaign: We have achieved our goal! Thank you for your generosity! The money given will allow Trinity Productions to purchase the much needed equipment to continue streaming services, creating videos, and Sharing God’s Love! To date $365,849 is pledged; $36,1804 of which has already been given. Click here to watch a video update from Jacob Sensenig.
- Your offerings for our 2020-21 Ministry Year 10/1/20 – 7/21/21
Budgeted Ministry Plan Income $3,122,006
Budgeted Ministry Plan Expenditure ($2,927,425)
Net Income $194,581
Capital Improvements ($32,323)
Net Income/(Loss) $162,258
Capital Campaign Goal $360,000
Capital Campaign Commitments Made $365,849
Commitments in Excess of Goal $5,849
Contributions Received $361,804
Campaign Expenditures $245,930
Available for Expenditures $115,874
- Trumpet: Click here to read our July issue of the TRUMPET. Many great opportunities are highlighted.
- From the Prayer Ministry: Would you please take a few minutes out of your day next Saturday, July 24th for prayer, asking for guidance as we prepare to vote on Sunday, July 25th for the Pastor Search Team.
- Jesus’ love of his Church…and me…and you
- Gifted pastoral and lay leaders who remind us of our own gifts and true purpose
- For laughter, an antidote for times of scarcity and change and challenge
- For the bricks and mortar of Trinity Baptist Church and the hearts within her walls
- Our children’s chatter—and for those who care for them
- The stretch of the ideal
- Music on our lips
- Love, wide and long and high and deep
- The mystery of what lies ahead
- That great cloud of witnesses
- Fighting the good fight with passion
- And—oh, my—God’s immeasurable grace