Trip to Branson, MO with Fun Loving Adults
Fun Loving Older Adults are taking a trip Branson, Missouri. We will travel on the comfortable Star Charter Bus (includes WiFi, DVD player, and restrooms).
- While in Branson we will spend 2 nights at the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing in Old Town and see two shows as a group; One being on the Branson Belle Showboat (2-hour cruise/3-course dinner/and spectacular live show) and the second TBD.
- Travel nights will be spent in McAlester, OK at the Hampton Inn.
The trip includes free time on Wednesday & Thursday to:
- Enjoy multiple shops and restaurants near the hotel.
- Book additional shows of your choice.
- Experience the #1 golf course in the state of Missouri, Branson Hills Golf Club (Conveniently close. Green fees are approximately $90, call 447-337-2963).
- Explore Branson by using the free Trolley.
COST: Approximately $530 per person (Does not include 10 meals at your expense.)
- To secure your place and make your deposit of $100 contact Kathy Rice: 210-738-7740. At that time you will also be given info to make your room reservations at the Hampton Inn and Hilton Promenade.
- Final payment must be made by March 1, 2019.
Note: If the trip is cancelled due to a lack of participants, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and/or payment.