Start your Thanksgiving by taking an hour away from the busyness of shopping, cooking, eating…and bring your family and friends to our Thanksgiving Eve service. We will worship, give thanks, and celebrate communion together.
“Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.” – 1 Chronicles 16:34
We are excited to host one of the opening weekend concerts for this annual tour featuring singer-songwriter, Andrew Peterson, and a fantastic group of his friends. They sell out venues across the country annually, including multiple nights at the historic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, as they present this powerful musical and story-telling experience. Online tickets are $25 for General Admission tickets. However, tickets can also be bought in the church office during the week for $20!
The annual San Antonio Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon will be rolling through December 1-2. People arriving early to the Mulberry Campus may be affected if exiting from 281 North bound at the St. Mary’s exit. People arriving early for the Crossings service may need to find an alternate route to the TriPoint campus. Streets should start opening around 10 a.m..
For more information to make plans, including road closures and maps, please click here.
We invite you to join us the 1st Sunday of every month for lunch after worship. College students, young professionals, and young marrieds for a wonderful time of connection, food, and fellowship. Location varies, but we pick restaurants that have gluten free, vegetarian, and vegan options available for those who need them.
Sometimes only a thin line separates a smile from our tears. Joy and sadness are common companions. The holidays, a time of public joy and celebration, can often be a time of personal grief for many of us: a painful reminder of the absence of a loved one. This holiday season, we do not need to be afraid of either the joy or the pain. We can prayerfully give our tears to God, who then shapes our hurting hearts by His tender and tough mercies.
On December 12th, please join us for our Forever Loved service. This special service is a reminder of our continued prayers for you in your loss of a loved one. We pray you are surrounded by the Lord’s comfort and strength as you experience gratitude for your loved ones that are no longer living. The holiday season can be particularly difficult for those of us living in grief. This service is a meaningful time of reflection and prayer. We pray it will be a helpful evening for you and yours.
Make Christmas Eve at Trinity part of your family tradition. We will worship together in the Sanctuary on the Mulberry Campus.
Come light the candles, receive communion, reflect on the season, connect with family and friends, and remember God’s gift to us…
Fun Loving Older Adults are taking a trip Branson, Missouri. We will travel on the comfortable Star Charter Bus (includes WiFi, DVD player, and restrooms).
- While in Branson we will spend 2 nights at the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing in Old Town and see two shows as a group; One being on the Branson Belle Showboat (2-hour cruise/3-course dinner/and spectacular live show) and the second TBD.
- Travel nights will be spent in McAlester, OK at the Hampton Inn.
The trip includes free time on Wednesday & Thursday to:
- Enjoy multiple shops and restaurants near the hotel.
- Book additional shows of your choice.
- Experience the #1 golf course in the state of Missouri, Branson Hills Golf Club (Conveniently close. Green fees are approximately $90, call 447-337-2963).
- Explore Branson by using the free Trolley.
COST: Approximately $530 per person (Does not include 10 meals at your expense.)
- To secure your place and make your deposit of $100 contact Kathy Rice: 210-738-7740. At that time you will also be given info to make your room reservations at the Hampton Inn and Hilton Promenade.
- Final payment must be made by March 1, 2019.
Note: If the trip is cancelled due to a lack of participants, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and/or payment.