Join us for this lunch & discussion on how the Church can be a credible Christian witness in light of racial Division. Our featured speaker will be Kathryn Freeman, Director of Public Policy for the Texas Baptists Christian Life Commission. To reserve your lunch sign up at www.trinitybaptist.org/micah-68.
Join us after worship on January 27 on the Mulberry Campus for the first business meeting of 2019. Dinner will be served beginning 11:3o am. Meeting details and agenda will be posted on our website at www.trinitybaptist.org/meetings.
Fun Loving Older Adults are taking a trip Branson, Missouri. We will travel on the comfortable Star Charter Bus (includes WiFi, DVD player, and restrooms).
- While in Branson we will spend 2 nights at the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing in Old Town and see two shows as a group; One being on the Branson Belle Showboat (2-hour cruise/3-course dinner/and spectacular live show) and the second TBD.
- Travel nights will be spent in McAlester, OK at the Hampton Inn.
The trip includes free time on Wednesday & Thursday to:
- Enjoy multiple shops and restaurants near the hotel.
- Book additional shows of your choice.
- Experience the #1 golf course in the state of Missouri, Branson Hills Golf Club (Conveniently close. Green fees are approximately $90, call 447-337-2963).
- Explore Branson by using the free Trolley.
COST: Approximately $530 per person (Does not include 10 meals at your expense.)
- To secure your place and make your deposit of $100 contact Kathy Rice: 210-738-7740. At that time you will also be given info to make your room reservations at the Hampton Inn and Hilton Promenade.
- Final payment must be made by March 1, 2019.
Note: If the trip is cancelled due to a lack of participants, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and/or payment.