Interested in getting to know other women at Trinity Baptist Church in a casual dinner setting? The next “Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner” event is coming up during the week of October 1st.
Sign up for one night during that week that you are available to go to someone’s home for dinner (and/or if you are able to serve as a hostess). You’ll be assigned to a home with 6-10 other guests and asked to bring a dish to share… but only the hostess will know who else will be there! It’s a great opportunity to meet ladies and make new friends among the Trinity family.
Sign up during September to be a guest and/or hostess at the Fanning Foyer Welcome Center, in Sunday Schools, on Wednesday evenings, and on the website at www.trinitybaptist.org/gwctd.
(Deadline for signup is Sunday, September 23rd.)
For more information, contact Barbara Bach at (210) 492-1874 or Phyllis Patterson at (210) 490-1283.
Join us and invite some friends to enjoy good, grilled food and enriching relationships with your Trinity faith family after Crossings Worship! The grill out will take place down in the garden outside TriPoint.
We invite you to join us for this annual trip to STCH Ministries where we provide lunch, bring necessary supplies, and visit with the children. This is a fun and family-oriented event where we have the opportunity to play games, do art activities, and have fun with the children of South Texas Children’s Home. We will meet at TriPoint and then leave for STCH together.
Unable to attend but still want to help out by donating items? The children’s home is always in need of paper towels, toilet paper, detergent, napkins, and ziplock bags. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jill Parker, (210) 260-6293, or Kitty Hale, (210) 262-4791.
All Amazing Ladies and Men are invited to join us for this event. Bring your favorite dish to share! Click here to register online or call Sue at (210) 219-3456. Childcare provided with reservations by 10/19. To reserve childcare, please contact Monica at (210) 738-7764.
This event is co-sponsored by the Ladies Ministry, Men’s Ministry, and Prayer Ministry.
Join other young adults for a community lunch right after Sanctuary and Crossings worship! We meet on the 1st Sunday of every month and chooser restaurants with gluten free and vegetarian options available.
We are excited to host one of the opening weekend concerts for this annual tour featuring singer-songwriter, Andrew Peterson, and a fantastic group of his friends. They sell out venues across the country annually, including multiple nights at the historic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, as they present this powerful musical and story-telling experience. Online tickets are $25 for General Admission tickets. However, tickets can also be bought in the church office during the week for $20!
Fun Loving Older Adults are taking a trip Branson, Missouri. We will travel on the comfortable Star Charter Bus (includes WiFi, DVD player, and restrooms).
- While in Branson we will spend 2 nights at the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing in Old Town and see two shows as a group; One being on the Branson Belle Showboat (2-hour cruise/3-course dinner/and spectacular live show) and the second TBD.
- Travel nights will be spent in McAlester, OK at the Hampton Inn.
The trip includes free time on Wednesday & Thursday to:
- Enjoy multiple shops and restaurants near the hotel.
- Book additional shows of your choice.
- Experience the #1 golf course in the state of Missouri, Branson Hills Golf Club (Conveniently close. Green fees are approximately $90, call 447-337-2963).
- Explore Branson by using the free Trolley.
COST: Approximately $530 per person (Does not include 10 meals at your expense.)
- To secure your place and make your deposit of $100 contact Kathy Rice: 210-738-7740. At that time you will also be given info to make your room reservations at the Hampton Inn and Hilton Promenade.
- Final payment must be made by March 1, 2019.
Note: If the trip is cancelled due to a lack of participants, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and/or payment.