Haven for Hope
Our next date to serve dinner is Sunday, March 31. Dinner is served from 2–7 pm. Eight to fifteen people are needed, and all those over 15 years of age are welcome. Volunteers meet in the back Mulberry parking lot at 2:30 pm to car pool or caravan. We work under the SA Food Bank rules, and ensure that each volunteer reads the rules before leaving TBC. Text Terrie Kamin, (210) 260-3324, to sign up or for details.
Fun Loving Older Adults are taking a trip Branson, Missouri. We will travel on the comfortable Star Charter Bus (includes WiFi, DVD player, and restrooms).
- While in Branson we will spend 2 nights at the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing in Old Town and see two shows as a group; One being on the Branson Belle Showboat (2-hour cruise/3-course dinner/and spectacular live show) and the second TBD.
- Travel nights will be spent in McAlester, OK at the Hampton Inn.
The trip includes free time on Wednesday & Thursday to:
- Enjoy multiple shops and restaurants near the hotel.
- Book additional shows of your choice.
- Experience the #1 golf course in the state of Missouri, Branson Hills Golf Club (Conveniently close. Green fees are approximately $90, call 447-337-2963).
- Explore Branson by using the free Trolley.
COST: Approximately $530 per person (Does not include 10 meals at your expense.)
- To secure your place and make your deposit of $100 contact Kathy Rice: 210-738-7740. At that time you will also be given info to make your room reservations at the Hampton Inn and Hilton Promenade.
- Final payment must be made by March 1, 2019.
Note: If the trip is cancelled due to a lack of participants, you will receive a full refund of your deposit and/or payment.